What does Conversation Generation mean in Demand Generation

Ever wondered what Conversation Generation means in Demand Generation? Our co-founder and CEO, Brian Cohen explains this in this short video.  Be sure to watch till the end and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Author bio

Brian Cohen StoryLab.aiI build businesses, brands and people by creating unique experiences that make a positive impact. I take prospects from thinking “what is this?” to saying “I need this!”

Brian Cohen is also the Co-Founder and CEO at StoryLab.ai. You can find more info about Brian on LinkedIn.

Video transcript (auto-generated)

What do we mean when we talk about conversation generation within demand generation?

Well if we as we talked about earlier demand creation and demand capture being 3% of our audience. Demand creation is us talking to the other 97% percent of our audience.

So if we’re trying to push that message out it really makes sense for us to try to have one-to-one or one-to-few conversations with those folks. So what does that look like and there are varying ways to do that? If somebody that is seeking change they’re very close to being in a buying motion we might position them with showing them how our solution can support them. So we might do something like a showcase and compare our platform to what they’re doing now and trying to elicit that change.

Other folks may be further or earlier in the journey and we’re just trying to educate and support but we get the chance to understand what their pains are where they need help and then we can drive the Narrative of how we can best support them. So figuring out what does that look like for your team? Can you create some sort of Workshop where you get to interact on this one-t- few basis with your audience?

Is it more of a master class where you’re really teaching about specific pains and problems with the audience has. Again, you get that one-to-few interaction so what does that look like to really get a small group? Maybe you utilize an ask me anything an AMA type of session where folks get to really dive into the problems that they’re having and looking for real solutions. If we can do that we show our thought leadership we show that we’re here to support our audience and again we still get to drive the narrative and create urgency to push towards revenue for our business.

Write more. Write better. Grow faster.

Get Started with StoryLab.ai.