What is StoryLab.ai’s Social Media Caption Generator?
StoryLab.ai is an online tool that generates content ideas for you.
Is creating your Social Media Captions taking you too much time? We got you covered!
Simply describe what you would like to post about and hit the ‘Inspire me” button.
Our AI caption generator will give you inspirational examples to add to your list of potential Social Media Captions.
Run the tool as often as you need to create your perfect next social post.
Why you should invest time in creating great Social Media Captions
Let’s be honest. It’s tough to stand out on Social Media. Arguably, Twitter is the toughest to stand out from the billions of Tweets, but standing out on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tumblr, and the rest of the Social Mediaverse is no small feat either.
So how do you stand out?
You basically need to build a loyal and engaging following, create beautiful and relevant visuals and add depth to your posts with great Social Media Captions.
You’ve spent a lot of time and effort building an audience and creating beautiful visuals. Don’t you want to be sure that you also nail your Social Media Caption?
I’m sure you do and we’ve got you covered.
Check out how you can take your Social Media Marketing to the next level by creating more and better content in half the time with the help of AI Marketing.
Write great Social Media Captions in half the time
There is nothing worst than staring at a blank piece of paper. StoryLab.ai’s Social Media Caption Generator helps you to get new ideas and even complete copies with a click of a button.
Get inspired by how many different ways there are to describe your Social Media Captions. Next to generating new ideas and creating new copy, you can reword existing social posts with our paraphrase generator.
Our Marketing Copy Generators run on GPT-3. Trained, as the largest and qualitatively best Natural Language Processing model. Check out our resource hub and see how AI and Social Media Marketing go hand in hand to help you reach your goals faster. The time to start using this new technology is now.
Get started for free.
AI Social Media Caption Generator Examples
Let’s dive into the AI-Powered Social Media Caption Writer and see how easy it is to create some cool social post ideas.
For the first example, we wanted to create a LinkedIn post. Here’s what we used for our input:
“How to boost your B2B sales with great social media marketing”
Here’s what our AI Tool created for us on the first run:
The post ideas were:
- Ready to take your #B2B sales to the next level? 📈 Our guide gives you all the tips & tricks for a successful social media presence – so your business can get more bang for its buck. Check it out! 🔗
- Looking to get the most out of your B2B sales? Here’s how: Utilize social media marketing! Increase engagement, reach new audiences and ensure a steady stream of leads with our top strategies. Let us show you the ropes — hit that link ⬇️ #GettingThingsDone
- Boost your B2B sales with great social media marketing! Learn how to be more strategic, targeted and creative in your approach to social media. Comment below for a free consultation on how to increase online engagement and drive revenue🤝 👇
Not bad, right?
I can now choose to:
- Re-run the AI Social Caption Creator with the same inputs;
- Re-run the tool with slight changes to the inputs;
- Take one of the generated examples, add my unique human touch to perfect it, and post it on LinkedIn.
Beats staring at a blank screen and trying to come up with catchy LinkedIn captions, right?
Social Media Caption Generator Pricing
StoryLab.ai’s Social Media Caption Generator (and other generators) runs on GPT-3. Trained, as the largest and qualitatively best Natural Language Processing model. This means that every output you receive is unique. There is no excell / CSV template, in the backend. Running the generator with the exact same inputs will not give you the same outputs. All outputs are unique. Many other Social Media Caption Makers on the web rely on templates and inserting keywords in certain sections of the post.
Our pricing is set up as followed:
- Free – get 3 runs a month to try our tools out for free;
- Starter – $5 a month – 25 runs a month;
- Pro – $15 a month – 100 runs a month;
- Unlimited – $19 a month – unlimited runs a month;
You can also opt-in for the yearly membership and receive a 20% price reduction.
You can check out our full pricing here.
Start with our AI-Powered Content Creation Platform
StoryLab.ai is more than just a Social Media Caption Generator. It’s an AI-Powered Content Creation Platform that helps you create more and better marketing copy faster than ever before. Check out the quick video walkthrough below.
How to create great Social Media Posts
Alright! Now that you have access to our Social Media Caption Maker Tool, it’s time to dive into what makes for a great Social Media Post.
Our AI Tool helps you to come up with ideas and copy, but we still need a strategy.
Let’s dive in.
1. Be relevant. Set up your Content Marketing Strategy
A Social Media post is often not in and of itself good or bad. It depends on the timing, audience, need, etc.
In order to post great social posts, you need to understand your audience and their needs.
We’ve got three resources for you to help you out. They’re entirely free and you can access them without the need to enter your email.
In the future, we will continue to create more valuable resources and pieces of training.
- How to set up your Content Marketing Strategy Guide
- How to set up your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- How to set up your LinkedIn Marketing Strategy Guide
2. Visual Social Media Posts are great
Every social media platform is different. Some are highly visual (like Instagram) and on other platforms (like LinkedIn) you can pretty much simply post a text message and do really well.
Regardless, it’s good to set up a style guide and templates and create awesome social media visuals.
Canva is a great tool that can help you create beautiful visual social media posts.
3. Tell stories on Social Media
Next to understanding your audience’s needs and creating visual posts, it’s important to tell stories.
Don’t jump from one topic to the other and don’t simply post ‘check out our product’ or ‘check out our blog post’. Think about why you’ve created a piece of content. Why it’s valuable to your audience. Write down the following:
- Problem #1
- Problem #2
- Problem #3
- Solution #1
- Solution #2
- Solution #3
- Promised land #1
- Promised land #2
- Promised land #3
Let’s say you’ve created a piece of content about Social Media Captions. Here’s what the exercise could look like:
- Problem #1 – Coming up with great social media captions is hard. Here’s our step-by-step process that can help your life easier.
- Problem #2 – Social media captions often don’t stop people from scrolling. Here’s how you can stand out from the crowd.
- Solution #1 – Stuck on creating great social media captions? Try working with an AI Buddy. Check out this Social Caption Generator.
- Solution #2 – Do you know the words but can’t find a matching visual? Check out how you can create social visuals in seconds.
- Promised land #1 – Writing social media captions does not have to take long. Free up your time with an AI Tool so you can focus on what matters most.
- Promised land #2 – Want to get more followers? Learn how to create great social posts that engage your audience.
Then, go ahead and insert that in our Social Media Caption generator and you’ll have awesome social posts that tie together and can help you tell a broader story.
Additionally, check out these 6 simple tips on telling great stories:
4. Check yourself before you post
Alright! You’re well on your way to creating great social media posts. Before pressing that ‘publish’ button, check yourself.
Follow this simple checklist to make sure your post ticks all the boxes:
- Will this post stop people from scrolling?
- Is it clear within a second for whom this post is for?
- Is it valuable for people that have never heard about me?
- Is it actually valuable or just descriptive?
- Does it tell a story?
- Is there a clear CTA?
- Would I interact with this post?
We’ve created a short video so you can remember and share the checklist more easily.
How do you write a catchy Social Meda Caption?
- Be relevant and understand your audience;
- Tell a story;
- Don’t oversell / spam;
- Create multiple captions before selecting the best one;
- Add emojis and hashtags when relevant.
What is the best Social Media Caption generator?
The best social media caption generator allows you to come up with unique copy for your next posts. The best AI caption maker tools run on an AI platform that gives you unique outputs.
What is the purpose of a Social Media Caption?
The purpose of a social media caption is to go more in-depth about your post. Your image draws your audience’s attention and the caption helps you to tell a story that gets people excited to take an action (like, follow, comment, watch a video, click a link, etc.)
Over to you
We hope our tools, tips, and resources will help you to reach your goals faster. After signing up to receive your 15 free runs, we would appreciate it if you could reply to one of our emails and let us know how we can help you even better.
There is more to your story.
Let’s get it out!