On this page
- Qu’est ce que StoryLab.ai's Blog Title Generator?
- Pourquoi vous devriez investir du temps dans la création d'excellents titres d'articles de blog
- Se distinguer des autres. Créez d'excellents titres de blog.
- Comment StoryLab.aiLe générateur de titres de blog fonctionne
- Exemples de générateurs de titres d'articles de blog sur l'IA
- Conseils pour créer de bons titres d'articles de blog
- Tarification du générateur de titres de blog
- Rédigez de superbes titres d'articles de blog en deux fois moins de temps
- Commencez avec notre plateforme de création de contenu alimentée par l'IA
What is StoryLab.ai’s Blog Title Generator?
StoryLab.ai is an online tool that generates content ideas for you.
Are you struggling to find the perfect Blog Title for your next article? We got you covered!
Simply enter your company name (optionally), describe your product and hit the ‘Inspire me” button.
Our A.I. generator will give you inspirational examples to add to your list of potential Blog Post Titles.
Run the tool as often as you need to create your perfect next blog post(s).
Why you should invest time in creating great Blog Post Titles
Multiple pieces of research show that having a great Blog Post Title can increase your traffic with hundreds of percentages. Some even state 500%+.
When you’re scrolling through your Social Media feed, what makes you stop read (or click through and read)? The image and the title, right?
When you’re searching for something in a Search Engine, what makes you click on a search result? The ranking and title, right?
Great Blog Post Titles matter a lot when it comes to attracting the attention of people.
How StoryLab.ai’s Blog Title Generator works
|😉AI modes||13 writing styles|
|✍️Improves||blog content, creativity, and more|
|💲 Price||Free and Premium|
Step 1. Select the Blog Title Generator from our app page
At StoryLab.ai, we help content creators with creating various marketing copy. Varying from Blog Copy to Ad copy, Social Media Captions, rewording existing copy, and more.
So first of all, make sure that you have selected the right generator.
You can select the Blog Title Generator from the left sidebar (see image below).
Step 2. Describe your article and get great headlines
To generate the best and most relevant blog post titles, you need to make sure you’ve described what your article is about the best you can.
See it as this:
If you’re searching in Google for ‘how to write great headlines’ and your input is just ‘headlines’, chances are you won’t find what you’re looking for that easily.
The quality of your input determines the quality of your outputs.
Step 3. Choose a writing style
Optionally, choose what writing style our Blog Post Title Writer should use to create your article ideas.
After you’re done, you can go ahead and click the ‘inspire me’ button.
AI Blog Post Title Generator Examples
All right. Let’s put it all together and run the AI Blog Post Title Creator with an example. For this example we’re using the input:
“How to write great headlines”
Here’s what the AI Tool wrote for us:
Here are the Blog Headlines we’ve received on the first run:
- Write Headlines That Hook Readers In Seconds!
- Proven Strategies to Write Amazing Headlines with High CTR
- 10 Techniques to Write Headlines That Convert Up To 50% More
- Triple Your Headline Writing Skills and Create Magnetic Titles
- Transform Your Writing: Learn the Art of Crafting Compelling Headlines
This is pretty exciting. I decided to run the blog title maker again with the same input and received the following ideas:
- Quick & Easy Tips for Writing Headlines That Convert
- 5 Simple Steps to Writing Compelling Headlines That Get Results
- The Secret to Crafting Headlines That Get Opened and Read
- Master the Art of Writing Headlines That Grab Attention Instantly
- Increase Your Traffic & Engagement: Write Headlines That Pop!
Step 4. Re-run, adjust inputs and add a human touch
I can now choose to:
- Re-run the AI Blog Post Title Creator with the same inputs;
- Re-run the tool with slight changes to the inputs;
- Take one of the generated examples, add my unique human touch to perfect it, and add it as the headline for my article.
Tips on creating great blog post titles
1. Start with empathy and your persona
Before you create your piece of content, think about what your audience (your persona) would love to consume. A Great Blog Post Title can not stand out if no one has a need for it.
If you know who your persona is, you know what problems they have, you know what content to create to help solve those problems and you know which power words to use in your blog post title to trigger an emotion to capture their attention and click on your Social Media post or Search results.
Pro tip 1: After they have clicked on your piece of content, it’s time to showcase that the article is truly valuable to them. You do that by having a great Blog Post Intro (which you can also generate with StoryLab.ai).
Pro tip 2: If you don’t fully understand the needs of your persona yet, you can use keyword research tools and Google’s search results to have an understanding of what people struggle with and need answers to.
2. Use Power words in your Blog Post Title
Even though truly understanding the needs of your audience is the most important, there are a couple of quick wins you could utilize to make your blog post title stand out a little bit more. One of them is making use of numbers and power words. Be sure to only use them when it makes sense and keep it relevant to the needs of your persona. It will not make sense to say ‘easy tips’ when your persona is looking for advanced resources.
A list of Power Words you could Include in your Blog Post Title
3. Don’t be spammy or oversell
At the end of the day, the goal of your blog post title is not just to help you to stand out. It’s to help you stand out so you can get more quality traffic to your website that actually converts.
People bouncing off your website within seconds is the worst thing you could do for your SEO. Google hates pogo-sticking.
You can minimize that by writing a great blog post intro but even that won’t save you if you’re just overselling.
4. Don’t be satisfied with your first Blog Post Title
We hope you now have a better understanding of the importance of a great blog post title.
That being said, how much time do you usually spend on creating your title?
Do you create one title and call it a day?
In other words, do you spend less than a minute writing your blog post title?
Let’s say your article is doing well and gets a lot of views on Google and on Social Media.
As stated earlier, some researches show that having a great headline can help increase traffic by 500%.
This means that you would have gotten 2x, 3x, up to 5x more traffic if you would have focused more on writing a great blog title.
You can take it even further by writing multiple blog post titles and then selecting the best one.
Of course, StoryLab.ai can help you do just that. You can easily get multiple great title suggestions, add a bit of human touch and this valuable step can be more easily and StoryLab.ai helps you to see the topic from different angles which boosts creativity.
5. Write SEO-friendly blog post titles and mind you capitalization
You most likely also want to be mindful of your SEO optimization and your Blog Title Capitalization. We’ve wrote articles to help you understand how to do just that and we also have an on-page SEO checklist to make sure the rest of your article is optimized for search engines. Check them out:
- How to write SEO-Friendly blog titles;
- What you need to know about Blog Capitalization;
- On-Page SEO Checklist.
To find the perfect keywords to use for your Blog Title, check out tools like Semrush. If you use our link, you can get 14 days for free to try out their tool and find the keywords you need to rank well on Google.
Blog Title Generator Pricing
StoryLab.ai’s Blog Title Generator (and other generators) runs on GPT-3. Trained, as the largest and qualitatively best Natural Language Processing model. This means that every output you receive is unique. There is no template, so running the generator with the exact same inputs will not give you the same outputs. All outputs are unique. Many other blog title generators on the web rely on templates and inserting keywords in certain sections of a title.
Our pricing is set up as followed:
- Free – get 3 runs a month to try our tools out for free;
- Starter – $5 a month – 25 runs a month;
- Pro – $15 a month – 100 runs a month;
- Unlimited – $19 a month – unlimited runs a month;
You can also opt in for the yearly membership and receive a price reduction.
You can check out our full pricing here.
Write great Blog Post Titles in half the time
There is nothing worst than staring at a blank piece of paper. StoryLab.ai’s Blog Title Generator helps you to get new ideas and even complete copy with a click of a button.
Get inspired by how many different ways there are to describe your blog titles. Next to generating new ideas and creating new copy, you can reword existing blog headlines with our paraphrase generator.
Our Marketing Copy Generators run on GPT-3. Trained, as the largest and qualitatively best Natural Language Processing model. Check out our resource hub and see how AI Marketing can help you reach your goals faster. The time to start using this new technology is now.
Start with our AI-Powered Content Creation Platform
StoryLab.ai is more than just an AI Headline Generator. It’s an AI-Powered Content Creation Platform that helps you create more and better marketing copy faster than ever before. Check out the quick video walkthrough below.
How do you create a good title?
- Write for your target audience;
- Use power words and make it catchy;
- Don’t oversell / spam;
- Create multiple titles before selecting the best one;
- Write an SEO Friendly blog title.
What is the best title generator?
The best title generator allows you to come up with unique blog titles. Most title generators are based on a pre-set database. StoryLab.ai’s Blog Title Generator is powered by AI and all outputs are therefore unique.
How do you make a fun title?
- Dare to be unique;
- Understand your audience;
- Ask for feedback from your audience;
- Tell a story;
- Create multiple titles before selecting the most fun one.
What is an example of a title?
- Top 10 Most Anticipated Cars in 2022
- 13 Ways to Overcome the Fear of Rejection
- How to Get 6-Pack Abs with Workouts at Home
- 10 Most Exclusive Travel Destinations For The Rich and Famous
- 5 Things I Hate About My Startup
What are Catchy words?
- Never forget;
- Avoid these mistakes ;
- Little known;
What is a good SEO title?
- Try to create Blog Titles that Are 50–60 Characters long. Search Engines often display the first 50–60 characters of a title in the search engine;
- Include the most important keyword at the start of the title;
- Write catchy titles and make sure people click on your search result;
- Tell a story;
- Provoke and emotion and solve a problem.
Can a title be a question?
Yes. Asking a question in a title can provoke emotions and is powerful way to make sure people click on your article.
What is the purpose of title?
The purpose of a title is to tell people what a page is about. Make your title descriptive but also catchy to attract your audience’s attention.
What do I capitalize in a title?
Your title does not need to be grammatically correct. You can capitalize the first letter of all words to stand out more if you like.
What is the difference between a Title Maker and a Title Generator?
A Title Maker is basically the same as a generator. Some people call it a Title Maker but it boils down to the same tool. Also Title Makers can be powered by AI or by a database.