What is StoryLab.ai’s YouTube Description Generator?
StoryLab.ai is an online tool that generates content ideas for you.
Are you struggling to write the perfect YouTube Description copy? We got you covered!
Simply enter your company name (optionally), describe your video content and hit the ‘Inspire me” button.
Our A.I. generator will give you inspirational examples to add to your list of potential YouTube Descriptions.
Run the tool as often as you need to create your perfect next video copy.
Why you should invest time in creating great YouTube Descriptions
YouTube is the second-largest search engine in the world.
As a search engine, it needs information to understand what your video is about in order to show it to relevant people that might like to watch it.
YouTube’s tech is pretty sophisticated. It can pick up information from the video itself, but the more you help the search engine out, the better your chances of attracting relevant people that might otherwise not have known that your video exists.
Next to your YouTube Title, you should also invest time in your video description.
Let people know what the video is about, and why they should care to watch it. Try to evoke an emotion and make sure to add relevant keywords when possible.
Add information about yourself, where they can find you, and add a clear call to action. What do you want people to do after watching your video? Visit your website, comment, answer a question?
Lastly, add three relevant hashtags that match your video best. This helps YouTube learn even more about your video and to whom the algorithm should show it. The hashtags will be displayed in your description section and just beneath the video.
If you’re looking to do a YouTube Audit, you might find it difficult to write or rewrite dozens or hundreds of video descriptions. StoryLab.ai’s YouTube Description generator can help you do the heavy lifting.
Write great YouTube Description copy in half the time
There is nothing worst than staring at a blank piece of paper. StoryLab.ai’s YouTube Description Generator helps you to get new ideas and even complete copy with a click of a button.
Get inspired by how many different ways there are to describe your YouTube video. Next to generating new ideas and creating new copy, you can reword existing YouTube video descriptions with our paraphrase generator.
Our Marketing Copy Generators run on GPT-3. Trained, as the largest and qualitatively best Natural Language Processing model. Check out our resource hub and see how AI Marketing can help you reach your goals faster. The time to start using this new technology is now.
Get started for free.
|😉AI modes||13 writing styles|
|✍️Improves||YouTube descriptions, creativity, and more|
|💲 Price||Free and Premium|
How StoryLab.ai’s YouTube Description Generator works
Step 1. Select the Intro Generator from our navigation
At StoryLab.ai, we help content creators with creating various marketing copy. Varying from Social Media Captions, to Ad copy, Blog Content, Email copy, and more.
So first of all, make sure that you have selected the right generator.
Select our Intro Generator from the left sidebar (see the image below).
Step 2. Describe your YouTube Video and get great Description copy ideas
To generate the best and most relevant descriptions for your YT videos, you need to make sure you’ve described what your video is about the best you can.
If you’re searching in Google for ‘how to get more YouTube video views’ and your input is just ‘YouTube’, chances are you won’t find what you’re looking for that easily.
The quality of your input determines the quality of your outputs.
Step 3. Choose a writing style
Optionally, choose what writing style our YouTube Description Writer should use to create your videos.
After you’re done, you can go ahead and click the ‘inspire me’ button.
AI YouTube Description Generator Examples
All right. Let’s put it all together and run the AI YouTube Description Creator with an example. For this example we’re using the input:
“How to get more video views on YouTube”
Here’s what the AI Tool wrote for us:
Here are the outputs that were generated on the first run:
- Going viral is certainly a dream for anyone trying to promote their content on YouTube. But in reality, it may be far from easy — considering YouTube sees over 300 hours of video uploaded each minute! That’s why it’s important to understand how you can get more views, without relying on outside luck or lucking into the occasional algorithm boost (which definitely helps!). The truth is that quality creation, good promotion strategies and understanding the technical pieces of creating a successful channel will ultimately give you
- Have you ever put out a video on YouTube but felt like no one was paying attention? It’s natural to want reach and recognition for the time, effort, and perhaps resources you spent creating your video. You are not alone in wanting to get more views – it can be hard to stand out amongst the sea of videos that make up Youtube’s billions of hours watched per day. So how do you break through this massive content hub? Keep reading to learn some tips on getting more views on Youtube!
- Have you ever found yourself feeling frustrated after putting time and effort into creating videos for your YouTube channel, only to have them not get the views you expected? If so, don’t worry! You’re certainly not alone. Many businesses struggle to get their content noticed once they post it on YouTube — but there are a few key tactics that can help boost visibility and drive more interest in your videos.
Pretty nice, right? Beats staring at a blank screen. No more excuses for not adding some nice SEO-Optimized descriptions to your YouTube videos.
Step 4. Re-run, adjust inputs and add a human touch
I can now choose to:
- Re-run the AI YouTube Caption Creator with the same inputs;
- Re-run the tool with slight changes to the inputs;
- Take one of the generated examples, add my unique human touch to perfect it, and add it to my video.
YouTube Description Generator Pricing
Now that you have seen how powerful YouTube Descriptions are, let’s get into the pricing of our AI-Powered YouTube Title Generator.
Our pricing is set up as followed:
- Free – get 3 runs a month to try our tools out for free;
- Starter – $5 a month – 25 runs a month;
- Pro – $15 a month – 100 runs a month;
- Unlimited – $19 a month – unlimited runs a month;
You can also opt-in for the yearly membership and receive a 20% price reduction.
You can check out our full pricing here.
Start with our AI-Powered Content Creation Platform
StoryLab.ai is more than just a YouTube Description Generator. It’s an AI-Powered Content Creation Platform that helps you create more and better marketing copy faster than ever before. Check out the quick video walkthrough below.
What should I write in the YouTube Descriptions?
The YouTube video description is crucial. It helps to:
- Increase SEO optimization for your video;
- Increase the depth of your story;
- Encourage individuals to visit your website and take action;
- Interlink to other videos to increase relevancy.
- Add relevant hashtags;
The above points should be added to your video description. Let’s break it down.
Increase SEO optimization for your video
Repetition of your primary keyword and other secondary keywords should be used to start the first section of your video description. Briefly describe the issues and solutions you address in your video. To find the perfect keywords to use for your video, check out tools like Semrush. If you use our link, you can get 14 days for free to try out their tool and find the keywords you need to rank well on YouTube and Google.
Increase the depth of your story and add CTAs
Expand on the brand story in the following portion of your video description.
Encourage others to move forward by activating them. Refer them to your website that is related to the video they are watching or ask them to share, subscribe, like, or comment.
Interlink to other videos to increase relevancy
Building expertise and topical relevance on YouTube is crucial. Linking to other of your similar videos in your description is one way to achieve this.
Add relevant hashtags
You can further improve SEO by using three relevant hashtags in the final section of your video description. Additionally, these three hashtags will appear underneath the video.
You can add hashtags to a title and description when you upload a video or record a Short on YouTube, or when you create a playlist in YouTube Music.
To add a hashtag to your video on YouTube:
- Enter a # symbol in the title or description and then begin entering the topic or keyword you want to associate with your video. The system will then suggest popular hashtags based on your input.
- Choose a recommended hashtag to promote your video among others with the same hashtag or create your own to find the hashtag appropriate for your content.
How long should a YouTube description be?
How Long Should a YouTube Description Be? YouTube allows you to use up to 5,000 characters (about 800 words). You don’t need to write to max out the available space. Keep your content relevant, keyword optimized, add value, and get people to take action.
Should I add YouTube Descriptions to my YouTube Shorts?
You should write an SEO-Optimized description for your YouTube Short videos. YouTube is experimenting heavily with this new short-form format. Every time you login to YouTube it seems like Video Shorts are being displayed in a different place. Nexxt to the shorts feed, YouTube Shorts Videos also appear in the overview section when searching. The better optimized your Short, the better it will rank. And utilizing the description section is a must. If you want to learn more, check out our YouTube Video Short Statistics Guide.
What is not allowed in the YouTube Descriptions?
Spam & deceptive practices
The YouTube Community is one that’s built on trust. Content that intends to scam, mislead, spam, or defraud other users isn’t allowed on YouTube.
We hope to protect viewers, creators, and especially minors. That’s why we’ve got rules around keeping children safe, sex & nudity, and self harm. Learn what’s allowed on YouTube and what to do if you see content that doesn’t follow these policies.
Violent or dangerous content
Hate speech, predatory behavior, graphic violence, malicious attacks, and content that promotes harmful or dangerous behavior isn’t allowed on YouTube.
Certain goods can’t be sold on YouTube. Find out what’s allowed—and what isn’t.
Certain types of misleading or deceptive content with serious risk of egregious harm are not allowed on YouTube. This includes certain types of misinformation that can cause real-world harm, like promoting harmful remedies or treatments, certain types of technically manipulated content, or content interfering with democratic processes.
You can refer to YouTube’s community guidelines for an overview of the content that is not allowed. If you’re not allowed to create such content, you should also not engage in such activities in the description or comment section.
At StoryLab.ai, we believe that humans can reach their full potential by telling effective stories. Your YouTube Description is just a small part of your Video Marketing Strategy which is just a small part of your overall content marketing strategy.
In order to help you reach your goals faster, we’ve created a Growth Storytelling framework that includes 10+handy content marketing guides, Google Sheets, and more. You can access it for free without the need to sign up with your email here.